Monday, August 30, 2010

A non-math puzzle

Here's a puzzle of a different sort:

It's been a while since I wrote one of these, but I think I'm getting better at it. It's still not up to NYT standards, but I'm making progress. And more importantly, I'm getting faster at it. The first crossword I ever wrote took me pretty much an entire summer. I finished this one in a week and a half, partly thanks to the fact that I'm now using some software to do the grid-setup and to keep track of the numbers and clues. Anyhow, here's the puzzle, have at it. I think it should be about equivalent to a hard Tuesday Times puzzle, but it may be a little harder than that.

In case you need it, or if you find a place I made a mistake, you can check the solution below the fold:






No comments:

Post a Comment